Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happenings

So, tonight was the night of the USC acoustic cafe where my good friend and fellow musician Cayla Fralick played a wonderful set.  We've been discussing her doing guest vocals on the the current demo album I'm recording - Success to the British Navy, under the Moniker Thoreau.
 
Another great thing that happened tonight is that my good friend David, who runs the SCene SC music aggregator blog, has enlisted me into the organization's staff.  This means I get business cards... for truth.  If you're in a band and looking to sell ad space on the site itself, hit David up.

Unfortunately, I doubt I will be attending the Copeland show tomorrow at New Brooklyn Tavern, good journalism grades are a primary achievement.  It's still sure to be awesome though. 

No comments: